Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finished Projects

I love making things.  I'm almost looking forward to the long commute to work this summer because I'll have lots of time to crochet on the train!  Finishing projects is so rewarding, even if hand-sewing is not my favourite thing to do. This is what I've finished recently.

Here's a purse that I crocheted a while ago, but recently lined.  It even has rivets!

This is a little, bright pink clutch complete with snaps inside!

This is the same pattern as the one above, but I made it bigger and it's my new bible bag!

I'm so happy with how this afghan turned out!  It was a big project, but worth it.

Maybe thinking about opening an Etsy shop?

5 comments:

  1. Your so talented. I love the things your making. I look forward to seeing more this summer. You would do well with a etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy the afghan. Or order one. And a hat. Or 2. Nice work - you've learned lots of stuff since you picked up a crochet hook.

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag for bibles and stuff soo cute....how did you end up lining the bag?
    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your handiwork. You have good taste and they look so classy...not campy.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete