Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 2011 Mishmash

Phewf!  It's been almost a month without an update.  We had a great holiday that went way too quickly!  Waking up at 6am this morning was not friendly.  I didn't take many pictures over the break so this post will be about the whole month.

It's high school basketball season again!  My brother's last year so I hope to watch as many games as possible.  He made this shot, but they lost the game by one I think.

Now for a smattering of cute photos of the young buck.



With his buddy.

 I spent much of the month knitting this reversible hat for my lovely mother.  Finished it with 1 hour to spare!


And the new big purchase!  Best. Colour. EVER.  Boysenberry.  Only found at Costco.  Now just need to find some time and recipes!

Now I'm off to watch some junior hockey.  GO CANADA GO!

1 comment:

  1. I stinkin adore your new KitchenAid!!! Beeeautiful colour! :) And cute pics of the little guy, too! :) (As usual!) :) I love you little blog updates! (And so jealous you can knit. Seriously.) :D

    ReplyDelete