Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Work Christmas Parties

Now that both of us work full time, we enjoyed two Christmas parties in less than one week!

These are a few shots of us before my party last weekend.



My lovely sister did my hair for both parties!  This was last week's...

And this was tonight's...

And here's us.  Thanks sis!!

At Leif's party tonight, we won a super good door prize!!!!!!!!!!  See how excited Leif looks!!!  I'm lucky I had the camera because I think I looked even crazier!!

Two Flames tickets!!!!  Just in time for a Valentine's Day date!

We sat at the best table.  These two kept us laughing all night!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great...we are heading to our Christmas party tonight, a great reason to get a new dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice about winning the tickets! Looks like you guys had fun at the parties. Looking sharp :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete