Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday Evening Adventure

I have this friend named Laura.  She is getting married to a guy named Cody in 81 days and we get to go to their wedding!  Hooray!

Cody left to go back to where they'll be living and Leif left to go play frisbee golf with Keith, so we decided it would be a fine idea to go for an evening-out, just the two of us.  Laura picked sushi for supper, and I picked Globefish, the restaurant where you can get amazing sushi.  The funny part is that we both don't really like sushi!  Only California rolls and teriyaki beef!  I've grown up using chopsticks so I never think that anyone else can't use them.  This is Laura's first attempt at eating rice with chopsticks! (Sorry it's blurry.  It's a cell phone picture because we both didn't bring real cameras.)


I happen to think she looks beautiful, even when trying to master the awkward art of eating with sticks.  She was hungry, so a fork was brought in to finish the delicious meal.  It was a balmy 25 degrees outside that evening, (awesome after weeks and weeks of constant rain!!!) so we walked the few blocks to a super good gelato and sorbetto place called Amato Gelato.

Now Laura is moving far, far away to be with the man she loves.  But she'll be back because she'll miss our Sunday evening adventures!  Congratulations again to the two of you!  Make sure you come visit us!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun! We def. need to do it again sometime! I loved it so much that today when i was at the mall and saw a sushi place I convinced my friend that we had to get California Rolls and she loved them too! Thanks for giving me the link to your blog! :)
    xo
    Laura =)
    Ps. The sorbetto was amazing too!

    ReplyDelete