Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Get your knickers out of a knot

So here I am again with a mug of sleepy time tea but I promise I will do a real post this time. Oh boy. There has been so much happening in our lives since I posted last. I just don't know where to start. Ha

A couple of weeks ago my wee wife and I snuck away in the middle of the week and took our friends Kevan his wife Leah and Duane to the lake. It was such a good day to be out on the water relaxing. We brought our camera to Fernie but when we got to the lake, it was left behind in Fernie.


Kevan was the first brave one to get wet.

This one is of Duane finally understanding the sweet spot in the wave
Duane again but this time he dropped the rope

And the last one. Duane looking at Kevan saying ``please save me Kevan, I`ll be your best friend`` And Kevan thinking ``I think it will be funnier to
watch you fall``

Then today I went to grab my lunch and I noticed that my almonds that I had in my bag got open some how so I thought they must have just fallen out. I took the bag out and after further investigation I realised that a gopher had torn open my Safeway bag and then torn open the almond bag and just helped himself. sheesh. What kind of a world to we live in? So tomorrow I'm going to bring my gun to work and teach that little gopher a lesson. Guns and airplanes go good together don't they?

Yay Bed time
Leif


2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Heard about shots being fired in Calgary yesterday but thought it was NW. Where were you anyhow? Maybe you need a dog in the hanger to keep the gophers in check? Like a cat in the Library looks after the mice? Funny story anyhow. Good to see Duane and Kevan from this side of the camera for a change.

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you leave your lunch in a hayfield?

    ReplyDelete