Sunday, January 12, 2014

Leif's Family Christmas

We spent New Year's with all of Leif's family plus my brother and Leif's cousin. We all had so much fun!

This cutie with his favourite fashion accessory - goggles!

We managed to complete three and a half puzzles while we were there!

This one was one of downtown Calgary which was really neat to do.

All four of our nieces and nephews!

The boys in their matching Sunday best.

Look at those gorgeous eyes!

So pleased to be jumping around.

Looking good while on dishes duty. #single

We went to the squash courts one evening. I got killed by all the crazy good guys.



Bonding with his littlest nephew.


The boys built a snow jump over seven snowmen. I don't think they actually attempted the jump though!

Oh the creative minds of little ones.

Sleeping beauty on my lap. Missing my baby snuggles immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment