Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fun Day with the Kids

My work has a kids Christmas party every year and we always miss out because we don't have kids. This year it was at the new science centre and we borrowed our cute niece and nephew for the day so we could go! Yes. This is how it worked. See how excited they are? Times that by ten for how pumped I was to check it out!

Rolling things down the hill.

Making a wish letter.

My tower numero uno.

The three of my fellow geeks playing in the water.



Painting with light.

My tower number two. Sweet cantilever!

To finish off the day we took these two to the pet store to help us pick out fish for our new fish tank!

These were their favourite (Nemo fish!) but we don't have a saltwater tank so they had to settle for a Nemo tank ornament.

1 comment:

  1. Who had the most fun??? What lucky kids to be included in a party at the Science Centre.

    ReplyDelete