Monday, November 7, 2011

High School Football and College Basketball

We went to my brother's semi-final football game tonight and they won 28-0!  Go Abe!  It was bitterly cold and windy so I wasn't brave enough to take any pictures.  Super bummed we can't see the final on Saturday but I'm sure my lovely sister will be in the stands for the entire game texting me updates right?!?!

On the weekend we went with Keith to a SAIT basketball game.  He used to play with one of the guys on the visiting team.  It was a really good game and a lot of fun to watch.







Musical chairs at half time.


See the black referee on the left side of the picture?  Two weekends ago I refereed with him!!!!  He's one of the best referees in the city and he does university games too.  The referee at the back has done some of Joel's high school games.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shout out Laura. Haha yes I will be there! Clearly I'm the better sister :P juust kidding. I'm bringing Mike Kissinger too so that'll be fun!

    Lots of love,
    Annaliese

    ReplyDelete