Saturday, August 6, 2011

We Love Breakfast Dates at Cora's

I cannot believe it took us so long to go to the infamous Cora's!  We went a couple weekends ago with Keith and since we were home this weekend, we could not stay away!

The first time, we didn't go until 11am or so and by then there was a huge line up!  But it was definitely worth the wait.  Here are some pictures of what we ate the first time.

My eggs benedict with a mountain of fruit.

Leif's fruit and nutella crepe.

Keith's loaded omelette.

Today we went around 8am and we were seated right away!

Leif's fruit cocktail.

My mocha which I could not resist drinking before taking a picture.

Leif's cinnamon brioche and fruit.

My egg, cheese, bacon crepe with even more fruit.

Anyone want to go on an early Saturday morning breakfast date with us?!

2 comments: