Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Belts and Forks

I've been pretty sick for the last week and in that time I think I've shrunk a bit.  We had a masonry lab yesterday (more on that in another post with awesome pictures) which meant I had to wear my jeans for the first time in a while.  And my belt was too loose to hold up my pants!  So half an hour before our evening midterm (great timing!), I asked around the homeroom to see if anyone had a belt hole puncher.  Of course, no one did.

But Amir had a fork!

And Trevor wasn't studying very hard right then.

So they found a hammer and mangled the fork (so sad I don't have a picture of that!) and made me a belt hole between two concrete cyclinders!

And I was able to write my midterm with my pants nicely cinched.  That's a success I'd say!  Thanks to my handy friends!

1 comment: