Thursday, February 18, 2016

December and the Holidays

Leif celebrated his birthday in December and he was pretty excited about getting a fitbit!

For his first birthday after we started dating, I made him a carrot cake. And finally for the ninth birthday since we've been together, he got one again!

We've had a really mild winter and Piper has thoroughly enjoyed our trips to the park.

My closest childhood friend surprised me with this gift. One of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received. Purple owls!

Caught a good shot of my favourite smiley face. :)

Watching dad and uncle play hockey with grandpa and grandma.

Anything food related makes Piper so incredibly happy.

We spent Christmas out in the mountains with my family. Yet again, we can't go anywhere without this jolly jumper!

Freezing cold walk in Canmore.

Updated family picture.

My parents brought some snow shoes and we tested them out up the hill.

Games!

Loving the swing again.

We spent New Year's in BC with Leif's family. I didn't take many pictures but here are all the cousins!

Sunday best series.



No comments:

Post a Comment