Sunday, January 25, 2015

Holiday Season 2014

As always, the holidays start with celebrating Leif's birthday. This year it was done with a yummy cheesecake!

We spent Christmas with Leif's family. Here's Leif and his nephews watching digger videos... must be a boy thing!

One of our many feasts.

Bedtime stories in an indoor tent.

One afternoon we all went skating and had a blast! I bought a pair of skates the day before, just for the occasion. I think it's been over five years since I was skating last! It took a little while to get used to the feeling again but I didn't fall. :)


Chasing the sliding children with hockey pucks.


Then we spent a relaxing New Year's on Okanagan Lake with my family, complete with a few puzzles!

And some gorgeous views.

Leif was insulted I didn't want him in my "nature" picture.



On our way back home, we stopped in to see this cutie and her family. Happy (super) belated birthday little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment