Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April Bonus Photos

Not everything we do makes it onto Instagram so I thought I'd do a little extra update. We had Leif's family in town for Easter weekend and spent some time with these really cute kids!



We have discovered a love for Saturday brunches! This is oatmeal brulee I had at a girl's brunch that was rather delicious!

I've been working really hard at work and this is one of the projects that is finally starting to take shape! Happened to drive by it on my way to said girl's brunch in the snow.

I also did a lot of baking this past month experimenting with agave syrup, coconut palm sugar, and other alternative sweeteners. My co-workers really appreciated my temporary obsession!!

These are carrot cake muffins.

Lemon blueberry cupcakes! (I cheated on the icing with icing sugar.)

Chocolate macaroons.

Yummy moist banana bread.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! I always like a bonus!
    If we don't see you soon, we won't make it onto the May instagram!
    You better come over.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete