Monday, November 4, 2013

August and September Instagram

Some of you who read our blog don't have Instagram and aren't on Facebook so I thought I'd show you my Instagram pictures. 

Hubby cooked an amazing meal tonight! #lovehim

My turn to make supper tonight while hubby's on call. Yum! #hehatesquinoaandshrimp

Watching the boys' playoff hockey game while modelling cute SIL shoes, knitting, and catching up with the parents. #multitaskingprofessional

Well, it was pitiful but it was a run! 4km in 30 minutes. #whyhellorunnerslongtimenosee

Same 4km run as last night but in 5 minutes less with no walking at all! #thankyouspeedyshorts

I cooked my first whole chicken today! #greatsuccess

Sunny summer afternoon date to Baker Park. #hesapro

Went to the putting course with these five chaps. #lovehangingwiththeboys

 You know it's been a good weekend when you've been to Starbucks four times! #mightbeaddicted

Celebrated my birthday today with my family including this cutie. #feelingold

Hubby and I after lunch today. #Sundaybest

No comments:

Post a Comment