Friday, October 12, 2012

Busy Weekends Continued

On the last weekend in September, I went Vancouver for an awesome Structural Conference put on by my work.  We spent 2 days learning lots of complicated things and then had some fun in the evenings.

The first restaurant.  Seating for tons of people!  And this was only half.

The second restaurant was on the waterfront.

Views on my plane rides.


The beast!  Which I was unable to solve without a tiny bit of cheating.  Sure made the travelling fly by though.

The lecture theater.

Then last weekend, we went to Leif's parent's for Thanksgiving.  I wish I had pictures of the turkey feast we enjoyed!!  So delicious.

Golfing on Saturday.  Photo credit goes to Q.  Beautiful fall day.

Then I got to go for a ride on this beauty!


Some gorgeous views from the air.



Super long train.

The house in the middle with the green roof and peach sides is where we spent a week in the summer.

Strange point of view because we did some more G pulling!  Only a couple rounds though, because getting sick last time was no fun.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't see the green roof with the peach sides. You need to come here and show me, please? Hoping a comment here will inspire an update. Ugly sweaters and birthday parties?

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete