Monday, August 6, 2012

First Month of Summer - July

Our July long weekend was spent with Leif's entire family and a few awesome extras at his parent's house.  Of course, most of the pictures are of the kids!

Captivated by the animals at Davison Farm.



Fist bump!

Leif trying out his new jetski for the first time. Can you tell that he's excited?


Beautiful family picture.

We had our niece and nephew over for a sleepover one Friday night.  We had a ton of fun, and spent most of our time at the many neighbourhood parks!


Playing in the rocks with his uncle.




My attempt at a side ponytail.

Fresh and delicious strawberries from my parent's garden.

This month brought some unfortunate injuries for me that I'm still trying to heal.  First, a full speed knee on knee collision in soccer.  You can see how swollen my right knee and lower leg are.  Disgusting.

And my first horsefly bite during our 8km race.  Most painful bite/sting ever!

1 comment:

  1. Good updates! Looks like your summer has been busy too. Love the family picture of Leif's family :)

    ReplyDelete