Thursday, April 26, 2012

Painting Pottery

Last Saturday,  a couple work friends and I went to Fire Escape in Bowness to paint some pottery.  I've been to other pottery painting places before but this one is the best.  It's owned by a super cute couple who've been running this studio for over 15 years.  All of the staff are really friendly and helpful.  If you ever want to paint pottery, go there!

My mug before firing.  Thanks to my creative friends for helping me with the black detailing!

My mug after firing! :)


And their masterpieces... a super cool coaster set.

Two monogrammed tea bag dishes.

Gorgeous tea light holder.

4 comments:

  1. Truly amazing useable artwork. It looks so professional. I absolutely love your mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They all look so good. Im jealous that I didn't come! Next time :)

    -annaliese

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Laura!!! Love the little tea bag holders. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea bag holders were for my roommate and I. I think I love them more than she does, but they are pretty effective so far! :)

    ReplyDelete