Friday, September 16, 2011

Calaway Park!

I'm a week behind, but last Saturday we went to Calaway park with our favourite two little cuties.  Get ready for picture overload!  I just could not pick less.

Her first reactions to the big place.  She didn't seem too sure about it all.


This guy was happy in his stroller.

Going to get on her first ride with dad.

Here we go!

Smiling and getting ready to wave to all her fans.

She loved it!

Chilling out watching his big sister.

Her first ride all on her own!

She ran back to mom with a huge grin!

Baby type of entertainment, pine needles.

Next solo ride.

Family ride on Ocean Motion.  I was a little worried she wouldn't like it, but she giggled the whole time!  She couldn't speak because her "tummy was laughing"!

Then, I was supposed to go on a ride.  Leif convinced me to get on this monstrosity.

This was before the ride.  I was not so happy after.  Unlike our adorable niece, I do not like it when my tummy laughs.

On the kid roller coaster obeying the command to raise her arms.

Once the ride started, those hands were staying put!

Making baby laugh while the big kids had a turn on the monstrosity.


Playing on the picnic table.

Another ride.  She sure knows how to corner!

His first ride.  He had no clue what was going on.

Just like her dad, checking out how it all worked.

On the swings, with us in the background.

Swing number two with us in front so we could take pictures.

The kids had to go to a birthday party, but they gave us their tickets to stick around for a couple more hours and boy did we have fun!  Leif chose to ride some more scary rides.

I chose to get my arm painted.

And I won a basketball!!!  Super excited about this!  I used it already to practice for our games tomorrow.  More on that later...

Love life.

1 comment: