Friday, May 20, 2011

Parisian Boyfriends for my Lovely Sister

At Le Louvre, we spotted some fine catches for Miss AEN.

Bachelor #1: You'll have some competition if you choose this bachelor but his prancing abilities will make the effort worthwhile.  You two will be the talk of the town.

Bachelor #2:  This bachelor's rippling muscles can protect you from anything.  Despite his rugged appearance, he'll be just like a big old teddy bear when it comes to loving you.

Bachelor #3:  If you want to do everything, this sleeping bachelor is the guy for you!  But choosing him would guarantee you an especially comfortable bed.

Bachelor #4:  Don't let this one-armed bachelor fool you, his beautiful armpit makes up for it.


Bachelor #5:  This next bachelor is every girl's dream - he's a dude with long hair in shining armour!  You'll have to bring the white horse into the relationship but he's got the shinpads!

Bachelor #6:  You might have to fight for this steely-eyed bachelor's affection because he sure loves his sandals.  If you like shoe shopping, he'll be your greatest companion.

And Bachelor #7:  My personal favourite, this bachelor may be short on stature but he makes up for it in heart.  He loves walks in the field while holding hands.

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices for the sister. I think she might do better if she was with you for the next 4 days. Scope out some of those for her!!!

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. At least your blog posts let me know you're still alive!! Thanks for that Dear DIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha! Thanks so much guys, I was definitely expecting real people when you told me you were scoping out the men for me. But this was even better!

    After much consideration, I will have to go for Bachelor #2. You sold me with that caption! Better bring him home for me :)

    Lots of love,
    Annaliese

    ReplyDelete