Sunday, February 20, 2011

Officially Employed

I have 10 weeks, including exams, until I graduate!  That means 35 days of school, 2 huge reports, and 3 final exams at the end.

Once that's all done I am lucky enough to have a job all lined up!  It's at a structural engineering company called RJC and they're right by McMahon Stadium.  From what I've heard, they're a really good company and they design tons of interesting structures.

I think Leif is almost more excited than I am that I'll be done school soon.  And we're both looking forward to an extra paycheck every month!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - good for you Laura!! Congratulations and welcome to the world of "9 to 5"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Exciting news! Also.. we missed you Sunday... and now sounds like we will miss seeing you every Sunday! :(

    ReplyDelete