Friday, January 28, 2011

Acoustics Project

This semester I'm taking a super interesting (but time consuming) architecture class.  Our first group project is analyzing the acoustics of any room we want.  I teamed up with Tim and Adam and we're doing Adam's church sanctuary which is really close to the university.  Last week we all went there to do some measurements and some dBA readings.  

This is Tim.

We ran into some problems when we needed to measure the height of an opening with only a tape measure.  So Adam went to find a broom and this is Tim almost reaching the top.  Unfortunately, after many swings of the falling tape measure, we decided that Tim was not tall enough.

So take 2.  This is Adam, and he eventually got it!  I was such a great help while laughing at them and taking pictures.  Go team!

This last picture is for my husband.  See my spreading abilities?!?!  That's half of a pew!

No comments:

Post a Comment