Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Tools!!

Yes I know. It has been for ever since I have written on here. But alas here I am. So my wife came to me and said "dear We need to clean out the guest room closet before we have company over to stay." So I turned to my wife and said "sure that sounds like a great idea. But I will have to go to Home Depot and buy some tools". (Yay for new tools!!!) She looks at me, rolls her eyes I and says "really???" I said "I need these tools so I can build us a new shelve to put all our stuff that is in the closet in the garage." I'm so glad I bought a honda becasue it turns into a truck so fast!!





I will do a before and after picture of my garage when I have my shelve built and its all CLEAN!!!
Good Night ya'll
Leif
P.S. Yes I know my car is dirty. Last time someone staying at this house washed their vehicle it snowed.





7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's a lot of stuff in a wee car. We should have planned this better and you could have used my truck. My Clean Truck. Tool dollars must be in the same column as airplane dollars. Looks like you are going to have some fun. In your Garage.

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. Thats the same ladder I have - Heavier than Farley.

    How much did all of that set you back?

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see a ladder and why do you need a ladder to build shelves anyhow? I think you both have too many of your Father's genes.

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Laura - do you not need some "stamping tools" too??!! Haha - just had to add that! What is it with men and Home Depot??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men love there tools but so do us women. Laura I wish I could help you with those mittens but haven't made them before. They always looked to difficult for this girl. Hope you get it or go to a knitting shop they are usually very helpful. See you soon Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've searched your blog over and still can't find a before picture of your garage. At least not one with all the stuff in it.

    M.U.M.

    ReplyDelete