Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday...

Today was Monday. Enough said?

Got up early with a sore throat and other signs of getting sick.

Rode a PACKED bus and then a PACKED train and then another PACKED bus.

First class was pretty good.

Got totally stumped on the first assignment I was working on in my break.

Got to the next class "not early" and the class was PACKED with almost no seats.

Endured a professor who likes to ramble about irrelavent things and not teach the course material at all.

Heard about an internship meeting from my friends that I should have got an email about on September 4 that was TONIGHT! (Or Thursday thankfully). Stupid name change in my email.

Rushed home to eat lunch.

Rushed to my first filling EVER at the dentist. One of the WORST experiences of my life.

Thought I got a flat tire on the way home, but actually didn't.

Skipped grocery shopping because my cheek felt like it was the size of grapefruit. But started laundry.

Then my wonderful husband came home and tried to cook us suppper on the barbeque. Cue the barbeque COMPLETELY dying. He cooked supper on the stove instead. Hooray!

Wrote some thank you cards and filled out more name change forms and started filling my new shoe rack (that I'm estactic about) that Leif put together for me.

Ate supper and watched our turtles eat too.

Rushed to a Retirement 101 course. Yup, definitely the youngest by far there. But got coffee out of the deal!

Went to Walmart to get Cold-FX for both of us.

Bedtime. Finally.

Hopefully Tuesday is better. Happy 4 months hubby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You!!!
    Happy Birthday to You!!!
    Happy Birthday Dear Laura
    Happy Birthday to You!!!

    21!!! That's an exciting birthday. Hope you have a wonderful year and a very good Tuesday!!

    Love the In-law Parentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I think we're competitors as far as complaining goes. Maybe we should pop a cap in monday's head?
    -Q

    ReplyDelete